Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the guys and girls that I missed these were taken towards the end of the meet :crazy:

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Great pictures alec.....my car look filthy lol and i washed it just before the meet....dam rain lol

I will post my pictures up tonight when ive finished work.

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
we were at the fish and chip shop then,we saw treasach and a white GTR go past on the roundabout

·
jonsky32
472 Posts
have a word with ross,see if he will treat you to one,then we can get to the meets even slower,as he wont wait for me he might wait for his investment,lol,catch you guys at the weekend at apt meet,john...

·
Registered
122 Posts
we were at the fish and chip shop then,we saw treasach and a white GTR go past on the roundabout
hi guys that white un was mine me an treasach had to get movin so dint get to try that chippy

good to meet all of ya and andy those polished pieces are alot more impressive to the naked eye good work man.

that bloke (sorry poo with names) with the turbo that could suck up dogs and small children very nice to see a striped out fun time car.

fuelburner that bay was very speicial would love to get them contacts off ya for the catch tank/braided hose to put on mine looked fantastic

all in all great afternoon in crappy weather carnt remember any names but good to see all of ya and the motors looking forward to the next un an hopefully abit of sunthis time

cheers

·
Registered Insane
997 Posts
Nice pics Alec, I really must invest in a camera, John's stripped 32 is mental isn't it, the rolled arches are really well done, some really tidy cars there yesterday, glad I decided to have a run down and I'll try to get to more of them, I need to remember more peoples names. :doh:

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Cool will let you know next time my meet is on kieth....fox505 i dont think i have you down on my members list....where are you from??? and are you ok for me to add you to my list?? x

·
Registered
122 Posts
Cool will let you know next time my meet is on kieth....fox505 i dont think i have you down on my members list....where are you from??? and are you ok for me to add you to my list?? x
heyup becky coarse you can add me too the list, i feel wanted and accepted now :bananasmile:

im from the sunny side of sheffield :booty:

and sometimes known as ian

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
heyup becky coarse you can add me too the list, i feel wanted and accepted now :bananasmile:

im from the sunny side of sheffield :booty:

and sometimes known as ian
Cool, you will always be excepted in out group hunnie....

Oooo Sheffield i am oh so familier with that place, im supprised you havent seen me about as my partner lives in rotherham. Looks like a have a few from that way now so looks like i cover a wide area...check me out lol

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Ey up becky, you can put me down on your list an all if tha likes? I'm from Sheffield but nearer Rotherham

Super Si

1 - 20 of 22 Posts