Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Here is a link to some pic's I took today at the meet.

Hope you all enjoyed today as much as I did.:dogpile:

Thanks buddy. Some great pics there.. Glad you had a good time. Was good to meet you. Let me know if you still want that spoiler.. :) Ill upload the pics i have when i get chance. Turned out great and some very nice clean cars turned up (bar the chavved up chav rides :rofl:) even though it looked like there was going to be a rainstorm, and no magazine coverage. :spank: lol....
Thanks to all that came, and sorry if i didnt get chance to introduce myself :)

·
bla
17,374 Posts

Some Supras made an appearance

And some Scoobys

[/QUOTE]

Some more....
Really wish i saw that R34 :drool:

·
Registered Insane
997 Posts
Here's some more for my collection.. Sorry Dave none of yours, but you did turn up late and I ended up talking to you instead of taking a pic of your car :sorry:

Also cheers for remembering the Res Evil DS Game Shane, the lad loves it :cheers:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
why havnt you put a piccy up off my car? is it because it was **** up or did you just want to put up a pic of my dog....
:rofl::rofl: None of these are actually my pics, lol..... :) But next time ill make sure theres plenty of your car.... :) :dogpile:

·
Seasoned Member
773 Posts
Good day out & some excellent piccies. Thanks everyone.
Looking forward to the next one.

Ian
(Red 32 GTR / "Stan" on the 'other side')

·
Mid Life Crisis Owner
938 Posts
Everybody (except Dave :rofl: ) grab a piccie of your car from above and post it - so we know who's driving what. Dave - you can use the pic of your dog :sorry:

Here's mine - with my daughters posing (and leaning on my bloody car :shakehead: ) as usual:

Keith - why don't you get yourself "oop north" for the next one?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts