1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
That's really dark and nasty looking, like it! :bigthumb:

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Do you think you cut away enough of the bumper when you fitted the FMIC?? I reckon you could have taken just a shade more off! :D

Seriously though, looks well nice. Lovin rear arches and low level spoiler.Looks badass!!! :devil:

·
Registered
812 Posts
looks like a monster, as gb said very dark, like it

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
I don't know why but when I look at the bumper it stirs up memorys of the Cylon Centurion out of the original series of Battlestar Galactica:-

I think its because it looks so menacing.

Just need the knight rider style light under the lip and your there

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Loving the look, looks very drift/drag and menacing!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
looks great mate !

you have th e bonnet lip spoiler i have been trying to get for about a year !! where did you get it from ??
and how have you lifted the bonnet up at the rear edge ? washers ?

ya car looks evel all black i like it !

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
looks great mate !

you have th e bonnet lip spoiler i have been trying to get for about a year !! where did you get it from ??
and how have you lifted the bonnet up at the rear edge ? washers ?

ya car looks evel all black i like it !
bonnet lip was on it when i had it m8, i've only seen one other in this country but he had no idea what make it was either :sorry:
you can buy a nismo one but that is only a lip over the front grill not the lights aswell , this double's as slight headlamp eyebrows which adds to the menacing front end

Yep, there is about 8mm's worth of washers on the bonnet to vent it, cheapo bonnet vent until inspiration hits me with what i want to do to the bonnet, a red weave carbon bonnet would be nice but thats probably not possible

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Finally after nearly 3 years i got it on the track, took it to curborough sprint track with my jap car club and didn't do badly at all considering Its got really bad boost setup problems where the full power doesn't come in til 6000 rpm which i always change up at 6.5k and even then its only running .8bar and is setup to run .94, when MGT set it up it peaked at 3200rpm and held till the redline and with a close ratio diff fitted it was a hell of a lot faster than it is now..:(

I came 6th out of 10, the course is tight as hell and I only used 2nd/3rd all the way round...Its not at all suited to a skyline one bit, i could really feel the size and weight of it in the bends, maybe the 4wd of the gtr with a well sorted suspension setup would've made a difference? Still... throwing it from one side to the other in tight 2nd gear bends was probably more fun in this than the S2000 and some of the other cars that were there..

Beaten by a 400bhp evo, very well driven scooby sti, a 320atw RX7, mr2turbo and a celica GT4

heres a few pics...
(VID)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.