Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a DVD I knew I had and I knew it was buried in my room ...somewhere. So, I started digging and eventually found what I was looking for but I also found a CD that had pics of my old R33 on it from a photoshoot a mate and I did years ago - I had completely forgotten about the CD and photoshoot. I don't have too many pics of my old R33 so finding these was like finding gold :D The photoshoot was done 6ish years ago

Quick spec list so you know what you're looking at -
Lowered on GAB coilovers
Impul RS3 17" 3 piece wheels (staggered fitment)
Full aftermarket exhaust inc HKS Super Drager cat back
K&N POD, cold air box, cold air intake
R33 GTR FMIC, piping done by R.I.P.S.
GTR replica bumper

Here are some of those pics, enjoy :)

Some may notice the tail lights have some black stuff on them - if you wonder why, scroll down to the bottom pic.

·
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for the comments guys :bigthumb:
I really miss that car too :(

Haha yeah that black tape was something I did on my first Skyline (R32), I was looking at the car one day wanting to do something a little different (but cheap or free) so I came up with that :D Oddly, I never got people tail gating me or anything in the R33 lol

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts

·
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha maybe a little from both options :p
...and possibly the wide tyres and fairly frequent flames that came out of the exhaust :D

·
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers guys :D

Killer - I bought the car with those wheels and I wasn't a fan at the time... but they did grow on me and I had a surprising number of people say they hate tri spokes but liked those! 9" wide in the back, 3 piece, reasonable amount of dish, good Japanese manufacturer... apart from the design, they had everything else going for them :D

I miss that car :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts