Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, im not really new to this forum but haven,t been very active either. Im looking to post some pics up of my car as some of you on here have seen it and questioned who it belongs too. Anyway im not the most gifted at I.T and cant seem to post pics( Doh). If someone could host them for me it would be much appreciated?

Thanks in advance Roly

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
hi there.

I still can't post pics on the forum either but there is a way round it.
There is a site called www.photobucket.com
if you sign up to this. Upload your pics to that and it will then give you a handy link to copy.

Simply paste it into your next thread and bobs your aunty, instant pics!

·
soon to be 4dr r32 owner!
128 Posts
if you go into photobucket and look at the pics in your album. underneath the picture you have three boxes with some code in, the bottom one will "img code" simply copy and paste the text in there into a post on its own line and it will show on here in the text box
good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, Not everyone likes carbon but the car's now just how I like it, (Not to much in my opinion)

Roly

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
i like that a lot and the wheels:notworthy i don't really like gold wheels but they look superb on your GTR

·
Registered
962 Posts
i like that a lot and the wheels:notworthy i don't really like gold wheels but they look superb on your GTR

Amen to that. Those wheels are pure sex. Wow.

What products did you use to make the car look so good? Was it a Meguiars 3 step weekend?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good guess that man, Maguires it was, I will get some engine shots up some as this also has some work done?? and thanks again for the comments people.

Roly

1 - 18 of 18 Posts