Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all.

Just wondering about where i can take my car forward visually.

I've not seen anything decent bodykit wise for the spec 2 gtst and was wondering if there are any supplies out there to join JDL who are the only one's ive found to date.

Also any gts't's with graphics, curious to see how they look.

I had a rearly hairbrain scheme to have mine vinyl'd and painted like a jap police car to confuse people and make it stand out but i think that would be a stupid move lol and as i drove by evryone would be saying :wtf: :asshole: :thumbsdown: :swear: .

Cheers/

·
Registered
346 Posts
Just a little custom body work, nice paint scheem and some alloys which look the business works very well!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Er.. thats a spec 1.

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
Looks like another spec 1 to me.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
it dont matter if its a spec 1 or 2 for aftermarket bodykits, they fit both of them, its just bonnets and grills that you have to look out for.

·
Registered
218 Posts
nope spec 2, no ignition amp, different original bumper from the top one also it came with factory side skirts, I have been informed numerous ammounts of times that its a spec II,
So why do you say its a spec 1?
Not that i'm really that bothered TBH,
its abit anal worrying about such things,
it goes very well, looks the way I want it too and it does the job
:cool:
Samy

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think if my eyes are right that the spec 2 has different shaped lights and the bonnet has more of a profound ridge on it, see below.

I could be way off though having only owned one a short time.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
I think if my eyes are right that the spec 2 has different shaped lights and the bonnet has more of a profound ridge on it, see below.

I could be way off though having only owned one a short time.

you are spot on chief-long-shin;)

buffy you have a spec 1 car with a spec 2 engine the same as mine, your car must be a 95/96

·
Registered
218 Posts
yep, it is, always the same lol parts bin special :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts