Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Skyline Smiler :D
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
well im on my way to importing a R34 GTT. all i needto do now if find a nice one. now my problem is icarnt choose a colour :(
im after either WHITE, YELLOW or BLUE (the GTR nice bright blue not the dull one, dnt know its actual coulor name)
if people could send me a few pics of there as standard as possible GTT's in the above colours i would be very gratefull, but could you please keep these pics fairly small (200-400kb) as im on a very slow line in afghanistan!
these should help me choose my colour, at the moment blue and yellow are winning.

addys [email protected]

cheers people

·
Skyline Smiler :D
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea scotsman had a look the other day really like the nismo kit and white, black alloys in matt would be a winner in my eyes. also when u got it did you have any probs with the SVA bing it had a body kit and non standard alloys? been advised to get as standard as possible for ease on testing. if so going to get the import compny to throw a kit in the boot n back when it gets sent over.

yea i agree yellow and carbon great mix, again black alloys is a winner in my eyes. cheers people

1 - 5 of 5 Posts