Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we had a awesome time i met a few more members, koh, uberlucky,mike-gtst,simmie,deathwish (neil in my lod grey monster) along with others chunk, nos anyone (dan) paul from japspeed debbie the mrs japspeed, simon/jo, and many others it was a superb day and you guys missed it, simon won the overall (amateur class) with an awesome display or brilliant car control, dan didnt quite make the final, SO HE PUNCHED THE OFFICIAL after the official called him a bad namer and i'd have done the same so then dan went and apologised (respect mate) to the guy, anyway it was great and hopefully we should have some cars in this next season (ill be in it) so you guys really lost out to a very good day. a big thanks to terry for promoting the eurodrift series a decent guy.......here is yhe pics

dan ayles....nos Anyone

koh's engine

my engine

deathwish's (neil) engine

deathwish car

koh car

mine

uberlucky looking pretty and simmie with the cap on, looks like he is on the run lol

koh looking inviting lol

koh car

more up-loading

and a huge thanks to koh (justin) for sorting us out a stand and helping me clean my car......thanks mate....:rofl:

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
just gotta sort through my pics and get em uploaded, what a great day!!
good to meet keith at last and his white beast also,although i didnt get a ride as a nasty thing happened to one of his turbo's :disappointed:
nice to meet uberlucky and his very nice r32,thats a very unusual colour!!

big up to deathwish for hopping in the car and coming down when keith rang him!! its was nice to have both monster gtsts together :dogpile:

lots of nice drifting,although i felt a lot of the coolest stuff came from the classic na cars,the ae86s were very composed,and the older beige corolla saloon was sounding and sliding awesomly

dans car sounds superb now,that screamer pipe drowns out all the others cars going round !!:smoker:

it was great to meet mr and mrs japspeed (thanks for the tea :cheers: )

shame more cars couldnt make it for the club stand as we were seriously out numbered,glad i didnt just buy a load of tickets to hand out
tatu had a stunning lineup with some excellent stuff,the cefiro and chaser/mk1 were among my fave cars of the day although simmies CLEAN 32 gtr is always nice to see:)

i shall be trying to get to as many edc rounds as possible next year,hell i might even have a go if i can

·
Legend
2,457 Posts
Good Pics , I will post some up later when I get round to sorting them out .... The Tatsu stand was stunning even if I am Biased :)

·
Legend
2,457 Posts
Forgot to say what a great day I had good to me people from the various clubs SO , Tatsu and Osaka

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
looks like a good day was had by all great to see the members of the forum showing there support to the events nice one folks

·
Registered
359 Posts
Me and my son Tom,had a fantastic day as we had not been to a drift meeting.
Was good to catch up with Simmie,and put some faces to names from guys here on the forum.
Drifting was awsome....and untill yesterday i wanted some drift action myself.
But i have far to much mechanical sympathy to go drifting.LOL.
We will hopefully catch up somwhere befour the end of the year::cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Even more pics and i have more and some vids sorry there are loads and they are not just skylines either we even have a chaved up honda accord.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Wish i could of got the day off work, i will make it to a drift day one day.

·
Legend
2,457 Posts
More Pics From Chepstow

Aust Services Sat AM

Outside the Racecourse before we all went the wrong way :smoker:

TeamOsaka Stand

TeamOsaka Stand

TeamOsaka Stand

SO stand :cheers:

Tatsu Stand ( Best Club Stand )

got too many to post ....... but a great day