Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

was nice to see so many of you last night and glad the rain held off for the pics to be sent to banzai!

overall i got around 600 pics of the night from various locations around knockhill

below is a few examples and a few group pics that grant has asked me to put up

pics are available for purchase, many different sizes and prices etc
get in touch for more details, deals on multiples also!!

sarah

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looking good as allways Sarah.Will take all you have of Adams and myselfs cars. Also if you could include any pics of Gareths spin at the hairpin (trying a 3rd gear drift there, he is mad :ylsuper: ) they would be much appreciated.:D

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Hey guys,

I have spoken to Sarah about the pictures that she took of the night....Firstly I would like to thank Sarah very much for these photos and to say I think the pictures I have seen so far are AMAZING.....I think it only fair that as Sarah is a freelance photographer who would not have benefitted from the night at all that she should in some way cover her expenses for her time and equipment....therefore her pictures of your cars on the night will be available for purchase very cheaply, please contact Sarah directly about this.

Cheers
Grant

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
crikey the cheif dont half get around!!,how much did it cost to drive the white demon to scotland??

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
brilliant they look great :cool: and will be in touch about pics of my car :dance:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not to worry, they will all be available to view asap, ill post the link as soon as i can!!

got loads of everyone from all angles i can confidently say :cool: so watch this space, sorry for the delay on them, been tad busy, please bare with me!!

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
bummer what a night to be at work ... knock hill isnt all that far from me really ...if i squint at the map and ignore the scale......

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hesh i would guess your about 180 miles from knockhill,
i have driven down to your neck of the woods just to do
a days work. we could probably even sort you out
with somewhere to CRASH for the night..LOL .meeooow

·
Registered
111 Posts
nice pics sarah cant wait....

good resolutions too, i'll be round with my order hahaha:D

Do You do Deliveries or just pick up only hahaha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks everyone for the comments so far, much appreciated

here is the link to the album of sample pics, ive not put every single pic up as there are far too many!!

if you like what you see and want to buy them give me a shout with your requests of how you want them, can have them printed also to many sizes including poster size or even canvas if you want!!

some cars i have up to 10 or 20 pics of :eek7:

pm me or call me on 07988684781 for more

cheers!!

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z304/sarahmmpics/skyline track night 6th Aug 07/

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
crikey the cheif dont half get around!!,how much did it cost to drive the white demon to scotland??
it cost about 2 tanks £100 each way lol plus hotel for 2 nights, plus track time, i call it dedication. when yr admin-owner, you do what you have to do, and i really wanted to meet all the guy-gals of our club, so ill attend pretty much every meet we have at some time or another.....I try to lead by example and my members are the most important part of all this, i'd like to meet everyone at some time......it was worth every penny, believe me, and the ones that missed out missed a truely superb event......up the scotland skylineowners a lovely bunch.....:D

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
was that a post from bigmcchief ????????

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
or the way he scoffs burgers big mac chief ???????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts