Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently bought my first skyline

It's an r32 GTST model with some modifications done

Got plenty of stuff I want to sort out already but for now I'm just doing bits on the weekends!

Went out this afternoon (even though it was raining and got some snaps)

Enjoy :grinno:

·
Registered
136 Posts
So recently bought my first skyline

It's an r32 GTST model with some modifications done

Got plenty of stuff I want to sort out already but for now I'm just doing bits on the weekends!

Went out this afternoon (even though it was raining and got some snaps)

Enjoy :grinno:

What a beauty.... Mine is an R33 GTST in silver .... These cars are so special. I hope you enjoy yours like I enjoy mine. ?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Love the R32, I do prefer sports cars designed from the ground up. Not a family hatch were they've just chucked on a bodykit and put in a larger engine. One passed me on the Motorway the other day and it was like looking up at a SUV...lol!

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
I don't really understand your question, what is the focus based on?

the R35 has been designed as a sports car but the skyline never was it has had 4 door and even estate versions just like the focus has, the myth that the skyline is some sort of supercar is exactly that, a myth, in Japan skylines have often been used as regular taxis and daily drive to the shop beaters.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I don't really understand your question, what is the focus based on?

the R35 has been designed as a sports car but the skyline never was it has had 4 door and even estate versions just like the focus has, the myth that the skyline is some sort of supercar is exactly that, a myth, in Japan skylines have often been used as regular taxis and daily drive to the shop beaters.
Not the silly Focus, the Skyline, but you've already answered, so the R32 was never designed from scratch?

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
now you have changed the question, it wasn't designed from scratch as a sports car no.
4 door sedan and 2 door coupe ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts