Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

just want to know if it is okay to reset the ecu (as described in lots of posts) even tho i have a Greddy ultimate piggy back attached.

had a few stalling problems, and after tinkering with the car a little, i was wondering wether reseting the ecu would also help to stop the car stalling and idling erratically. but unsure if i should do it with a piggy back ecu.

saintsman

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
The GReddy Ultimate is supposed so store the data when being disconnected from power. But I didn´t try it, so it´s only as far as I know!

Did you try all the other things that may cause your idling and stalling probs? The ones like BOV, ICV and intake gastket?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you try all the other things that may cause your idling and stalling probs? The ones like BOV, ICV and intake gastket?
Have changed the lamda sensor, cleaned the afm and also cleaned the ICV. I only have a standard bov on there as the blitz one was causing more problems than what it was worth.

Have only cleaned the ICV today, and not had chance to warm it up yet and see if it has made a difference.

Just getting some info, as reseting the ecu was going to be my next step.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts