Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Are they not still there if you've been a long standing member? iirc I always used to get free premium ads :)

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure I can't get em :-(

On another note see you have a 530d e60 how you find it if the 33 goes I want one lol

·
Registered
243 Posts
Not sure I can't get em :-(

On another note see you have a 530d e60 how you find it if the 33 goes I want one lol

Will go have a check in a mo out of interest...

About the E60's - i'll be honest and say as a diesel commuter its not the best as its a little thirsty although it is super comfy and nice to drive long distance whilst having the poke to change lanes easily. For that reason as an all rounder its probably the best car i've owned - they're pretty chuckable when you want to push on as well, very good chassis... and they are quite fun with the traction and stability control switched off too heh. Have done 20k in mine so far (in ~9 months) with no problems at all other than front parking sensors not working 10% of the time

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Diesels belong on a farm Mark! lol
Haha i know but my skyline spends 98% of its life either garaged or on the drive lol

Will go have a check in a mo out of interest...

About the E60's - i'll be honest and say as a diesel commuter its not the best as its a little thirsty although it is super comfy and nice to drive long distance whilst having the poke to change lanes easily. For that reason as an all rounder its probably the best car i've owned - they're pretty chuckable when you want to push on as well, very good chassis... and they are quite fun with the traction and stability control switched off too heh. Have done 20k in mine so far (in ~9 months) with no problems at all other than front parking sensors not working 10% of the time
Cheers everyone says pretty much the same, looks like one of these or a 6 series :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts