Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
nice pics,i like to tag along when they have the pistonheads wales branch meets,thats always a good drive

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Nice pics.

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
excelent pictures mate.....didnt think much to the mini though.

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Nicepics mate. Funny thing is, out of all those cars it's the skylines and the noble that do it for me

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wow, some very nice cars there - good photos! I particularly like the shot of the lambo parked between two R33's. Also love the wrapped GT-R.

Rik

·
Registered
4,050 Posts

Looks like a great day but^^^^^^^ !!!wtf!!! where they thinking ^^^^^^

·
Points don't mean prizes!
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To be honest i quite liked the look of the new GTR but when i saw the R34 i did start to dribble :drool:. Apart from the R34 i agree would love a Noble M12. As for the mini It's a John Cooper Works S and my brother is looking to get one so more for his benifit, glad you enjoyed them :bigthumb:

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
My sister just got a brand new cooper S, not as quick as the works one but that thing really does shift for a 1.6 turbo'd lump. I actually quite like the car, but couldn't own one as lets face it, it is a girls car lol

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
My sister just got a brand new cooper S, not as quick as the works one but that thing really does shift for a 1.6 turbo'd lump. I actually quite like the car, but couldn't own one as lets face it, it is a girls car lol
I thought the cooper S was supercharged?

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
the purple gtr belongs to David on GTROC, and its a wrap :)

nice pics....loving the reddy ultima :)
Do you not think its a bit of a girly colour for a blokes car? mind each to their own i suppose

1 - 20 of 21 Posts