Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i now bud my mate had 1 years ago it was soft as ****.your write though wankers fighting them.:mad: :mad:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I'd love to string them up by their bolloxs for treating dogs like that.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
there not bad there the same as every other dog its the f**king c*nting sl*gs who raise them like it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :Uzi:
couldn't agree more, had they been well looked after and treated right they would be fantastic pets, but the dogs shown are beaten miss treated and trained to fight. You do that to a child and see what happens.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
there not bad there the same as every other dog its the f**king c*nting sl*gs who raise them like it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :Uzi:
this shows just how ittle is actually known about the breed
they have been bred as fighting dogs for a hundred years or so,even the pups from a few months old can display all the hallmarks of fighting dogs,you can train them to fight,but the instinct to do so has to be there

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2 years inside for sum blokes and sum where only getting 2 months inside its wrong should be longer.:spank:

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
this shows just how ittle is actually known about the breed
they have been bred as fighting dogs for a hundred years or so,even the pups from a few months old can display all the hallmarks of fighting dogs,you can train them to fight,but the instinct to do so has to be there
im not going to even address that comment

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
If were talking about instinct, we'll have to bring Jack Russell's/terriers and wolf hounds into the mix. Most dogs were breed for a purpose be it guarding, hunting or retrieving.

At the end of the day, all dogs are dangerous. Young children shouldn't be left alone with dogs.

Not a popular view but how many parents wish they hadn't left there child alone with their "faithful" friend.

I'm an ex- dog handler , and used to work with a guy called Dr Rodger Mugford. He's the guy who went to court in the 90's to defend dogs condemned under the DDA. So I do have some insight.

I don't think it's fair to condemn a dog for being a certain breed! You need to educate the owners. Punish the idiots.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Watched the programme last night and I just got soooo angry - give me 10 minutes in that pit with any of the f****ers that help make that sort of thing happen and we'll see how much they enjoy blood sports.

No excuse for animal cruelty - its one of the few things that makes my blood boil. Almost couldn't watch at some parts.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i have one and its soft as sh=t it lying on the floor at the side of me with my cat one side of it and my 2 year ols son the other i trust it with my life and i think if you want a nasty dog you should get a collie or a dalmation now they can bite.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
If were talking about instinct, we'll have to bring Jack Russell's/terriers and wolf hounds into the mix. Most dogs were breed for a purpose be it guarding, hunting or retrieving.

At the end of the day, all dogs are dangerous. Young children shouldn't be left alone with dogs.

Not a popular view but how many parents wish they hadn't left there child alone with their "faithful" friend.

I'm an ex- dog handler , and used to work with a guy called Dr Rodger Mugford. He's the guy who went to court in the 90's to defend dogs condemned under the DDA. So I do have some insight.

I don't think it's fair to condemn a dog for being a certain breed! You need to educate the owners. Punish the idiots.
Very well put and a fair comment.

Our jack russell can be a bit of a ***** and snap i wouldnt trust her to be left alone with a cat or baby/young child and my parents old lab nipped my cousin because he snook up on her and scared her.

But 99% of the time those dogs are only like that because of the owners and i'd love to put them in a ring with mike tyson and see how they like it.:Uzi:

·
Registered
458 Posts
I wanted to watch this but the missus wouldn't - makes her far too angry. Makes me livid but in some ways, I need that occasionally just to keep the fire going if you know what I mean.

It's absolutely great to see so many people here commenting on how cruel this is and how much they despise animal cruelty. Animal cruelty is no.1 on my list of hates. I can't describe in words how angry it makes me. :uzi:

Seeing you lot condemning this kinda thing gives me a bit a faith that there are people out there that actually give a sh*t. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its not even banned in ireland.pull your fingers out people, you can see wots going on so ****ing ban it everywhere.:shakehead: :shakehead: :mad: :mad: :

1 - 20 of 26 Posts