Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are better options out there but they don't fit into my budget right now...
my car is capable of running 1bar easily with the mods it has but the turbo drops off at .9bar-ish instead of holding, and my turbo is on the way out anyway after running that high boost by the sounds of it

I can swap the turbo myself and don't have to get oil & water lines fabricated for a new turbo etc so all it is a one off cost of rebuilding the turbo with steel blades or whatever needs doing to it.

Who's had theirs rebuilt stronger?
Where?
and how much?

Thanks in advance, Ian.

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
My mate(ugly ****),had his done not long ago.Its Hugh Jass on this forum.Im sure if you pm him he will give you all the info.He was very chuffed with it,think it was in region of £350.Hope this helps.

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My mate(ugly ****),had his done not long ago.Its Hugh Jass on this forum.Im sure if you pm him he will give you all the info.He was very chuffed with it,think it was in region of £350.Hope this helps.
:cheers:
i'll drop him a PM.

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
No probs :)

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
I know there are better options out there but they don't fit into my budget right now...
my car is capable of running 1bar easily with the mods it has but the turbo drops off at .9bar-ish instead of holding, and my turbo is on the way out anyway after running that high boost by the sounds of it

I can swap the turbo myself and don't have to get oil & water lines fabricated for a new turbo etc so all it is a one off cost of rebuilding the turbo with steel blades or whatever needs doing to it.

Who's had theirs rebuilt stronger?
Where?
and how much?

Thanks in advance, Ian.
YOU HAVE PM

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Thats the same as Turbo technics bt they rate theirs for 1.5bar, guys your best to ring round and play the companies of each other.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts