Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please everyone be aware of this user on ebay i have provided a link i travelled two and a half hours to meet this chap to look at a car with a friend he did not show and then sent abusive messages also he has been known to sell blown turbos for various cars his name is Neil Gordon please be aware he is also selling cars on pisotnheads i have provided both links i think its appauling when you travel three hours then noone shows it cost me 40 pounds in juice in my car and was a 270 mile round trip i hope he rots in hell

His name is Niel gordon of castle douglas dumfires scotland

1998 BMW 323I BLUE on eBay, also, BMW, Cars, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 31-Mar-09 22:50:07 BST)

Nissan : skyline r33 gtst

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i travlled all the way there texting on my journey up saying im 40 miles away etc sorry if im a couple of mins late no reply but i thought he is prob driving then got there rang him no answer thought the same gain waited 15 mins rang again no answer rang straight back turned off i kept trying then waitied for an hour the started driving home then all of a sudden it was back on again then got a message being abbusive not sorry couldnt make it i would still hav been annoyed but at least he could have said earlier when i said i was leaving or 50 miles away could not beleive someone would do that i would never even have the nerve to do that to anyone

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
we should all phone the number is on the pistonheads advert and prank call the person. after reading the link about Neil Marcellino i'm trying to work out just how this scam works apart from him pissing people off and wasting their fuel.

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Anybody reported this guy to Ebay or Pistonheads?? Could be a plan so no one gets stung :D

I wouldn't even reply to the Pistonheads ad....always judge a seller by the quality of the ad. That ones written like poop. :D Anyone serious would surely take a bit of time and effort in writing a decent ad, well laid out etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts