Skyline Owners Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sorry to disapoint;), but far as I'm aware, he isn't registered with any other forums:p

·
G-SPORT DRAG GTS
231 Posts
Jason, i'd be happy to run against his 450hp Rx7 just as soon as my car is finished, I like a challenge :D that's why i own a GTS...
G.

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Hello G mate, going a bit of topic here but i don't suppose you want to spill the beans on what you've been upto with your car?.....go on you know you want to..:D :D :D

·
G-SPORT DRAG GTS
231 Posts
all in good time...my friend...all in good time...

thing is it's not done until it's done and getting just the right parts for the job can be time consuming, difficult and expensive. It's taking long that i first thought but i'll be happy that it's right first time...

Not long now just another month I reckon and the cat will be out the bag.

G.

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
bet you can't wait... i remember chattin about this months ago and from what i can remamber it sounded a beast, hope it goes smoothly and good luck and all that...:D :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hhmmm!

That motor should be beating quite a few of the gtr's when its finished i think!

Now which one of mine should i use now... hhhmmm! hee hee!

Hope you don't drive your silver car like you did my R33! lol! :rolleyes:

Stu

·
Registered
2 Posts
Buster thanks for your post, atleast you understood that I was not referring to all GTS owners. I was ONLY referring to those who make stupid BHP claims.
I am a Jap car enthuisiast, I work hard on my own car and get annoyed when exaggerated BHP figures are just thrown about. It makes a true 500bhp car seem alot less impressive. The reason I chose the GTS is because I have seen a lot of people making silly BHP claims, unless you do this you should not take offense to my post. I have no dislike to the GTS T as a car.
G-Sport if you are interested in a race up the strip, im sure we can sort something out. What turbo are you using?

·
G-SPORT DRAG GTS
231 Posts
always up for some fun, with regard to my turbo well that remains to be seen...soon as it's run in we'll have to get together, one of my mates has an FD, very nice car.
G.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah its to much money. The seller of the turbo kit may contact your guy in Japan, the reserve was not met.
Has the 32 seen any boost yet?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
H4DUU. I understood what you was getting at with your ref to bhp claims, maybe to select a particular car owner on their own forum was a bit tactless, as I am sure many other car types suffer the same.
Sometimes when being questioned by the witless its a bit of fun to wind em up with a silly bhp figure to see if they have a clue or just to shut them up.
As I said previously the more dosh you have the bigger and better you can be and in life generally you always seem to find some git who is better at whatever you think your good at. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Just found this thread, and the gtr one, and the mazdarotaryclub one.

Best laugh in ages.

Being an innocent bystander I'm sure Ross (H4D UU) meant no offence at all. But then again I'm an obnoxious opinionated wanker too, :p

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I have just been reading through all these threads and quite agree with all whats been said. I have bought a Skyline R33 GTSt over an R32 GTR which I could have had, purely because I love RWD and was willing to forsake the extra "kudos" and power to have the type of car I wanted.. so what if its not a GTR, to me its exactly what I want... :D

41 - 54 of 54 Posts