Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says

Can you please post your favorite picture of your interior. Im interested to see all the custom work and clever ideas.

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
A few questions if I may !? ...

Leatherette seat covers off ebay:

Hi, do you know if there is a difference between spec 1 and spec 2 R33 standard seats (size wise) ?

Would I need to send the seats away to them or do they have the pattern etc to work from ?

Were they easy enough to put on/in ?

Did they have creases etc when you got them? ..and if so how long did it take for the creases to fall out ?

How do they fasten once on ..(so none of the original fabric from the seats underneath show) ??

I've wanted Leather/Leather-look seats for a while now...until I can afford a full retrim these seat covers could be perfect !! :D

Are you 100% happy with them..is there anything that's not perfect about them?

Are they really hard wearing and fairly kid-proof ??

Hope you can answer my questions erm...list lol :)

Regards

Martin.

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Hi, do you know if there is a difference between spec 1 and spec 2 R33 standard seats (size wise) ?

Would I need to send the seats away to them or do they have the pattern etc to work from ?

Were they easy enough to put on/in ?

Did they have creases etc when you got them? ..and if so how long did it take for the creases to fall out ?

How do they fasten once on ..(so none of the original fabric from the seats underneath show) ??

I've wanted Leather/Leather-look seats for a while now...until I can afford a full retrim these seat covers could be perfect !! :D

Are you 100% happy with them..is there anything that's not perfect about them?

Are they really hard wearing and fairly kid-proof ??

Hope you can answer my questions erm...list lol :)

Regards

Martin.
That is a lot of questions lol

Believe spec 1 and 2 are the same, just different colours.

Just order the seats online no neat to send anything off

Really easy to fit

One had a big crease in it for the drivers base, emailed the company and they sent a replacement straight out, really good service. They are delivered flat so shouldn't have creases in them.

They fasten on with elastic straps and velcro, cover all the original fabric.

I am very happy with them and have to young children (4 and 6). I bought some seat protectors to put in the back and all is good. The only person who's managed to slightly damage them is the wife with the stupid designer metal buttons on her trousers :(

Hope that helps :)

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
CHEERS !! :D

That is a lot of questions lol

Believe spec 1 and 2 are the same, just different colours.

Just order the seats online no neat to send anything off

Really easy to fit

One had a big crease in it for the drivers base, emailed the company and they sent a replacement straight out, really good service. They are delivered flat so shouldn't have creases in them.

They fasten on with elastic straps and velcro, cover all the original fabric.

I am very happy with them and have to young children (4 and 6). I bought some seat protectors to put in the back and all is good. The only person who's managed to slightly damage them is the wife with the stupid designer metal buttons on her trousers :(

Hope that helps :)
Hi thanks for the quick response.. yeah my kids are 2 and 5 :) I may get some protectors for them too..

Say for example your driving at 60 MPH approx. - with the windows down does the back seat cover flap back n forth from the wind, or are they for all sense and purpose held in place firmly and secure ??

God-damn women with their metal buttons etc.. lol :)

Thanks again for the fast reply - Martin.

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Hi thanks for the quick response.. yeah my kids are 2 and 5 :) I may get some protectors for them too..

Say for example your driving at 60 MPH approx. - with the windows down does the back seat cover flap back n forth from the wind, or are they for all sense and purpose held in place firmly and secure ??

God-damn women with their metal buttons etc.. lol :)

Thanks again for the fast reply - Martin.
Don't flap at all, very tight fit :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts