Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok where do i start ?
first off i need a clutch for r33 gtst ,the engine im putting in has had mods or so im told , ive been told 32 gtr clutch will fit ,is this right ? what would you recommend i dont want to pay too much but need one like yesterday.
second maybe more complicated
the engine is going into a spec 2 gtst rb25 , the engine that is in it has done 20 miles and the person that done it has not done a good job of fitting,anyway ive bought another rb25 with r34 pistons etc ,the engine is complete but it has splitfire coil packs and a ingnition amplifyer on the back of rear rocker , the engine in mine doesnt and the plugs are differant ,will i have to use my old coil packs or can i wire up the splitfire ones or get a connector wire from my plug to the new amplifyer ? if all that makes sense .
im can collect any parts not a problem ,im in oxfordshire ,im suppose to be going to stoke on trent tomoorw to collect a clutch as need it sharpish ,but if someone can recommend one closer etc ,the one im getting is on ebay item number 190441808793 will this be any good ?
any help people can give me i would be most greatfull as been without the skyline for 2 years now

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I always thought the gtst had a push type clutch and the gtr had a pull type

But I could be wrong

1 - 3 of 3 Posts