Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Central Scotland Area Rep
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right i nipped out to the shop tonight and due to the ronan keating concert over the road there was no parking outside my house so left the skyline an the yellow lines within 5 mins 2 police where at the car so i went and explained that i stayed in the flat it was parked outside and that i would move it asap when a space was free. NOPE not good enough sir you will have to move it now so with a few kind words i did then ten mins later look whats parked in the exact same spot nothing but the 2 idiots that told me to move my car

SO PISSED OFF

and some officers wonder why people dont respect them

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
I knew I seen your car in Falkirk as it sits just up road from my work lol

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Really??? Dunno why as there is 6 testers in there the now but only one mot ramp and 8 mechanics in total :rofl:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Yup that would be Donna that done it

Be glad you didn't get in though as you would be killing yourself

One boy started on the Monday cupla weeks ago and left at 9am the next day as that's when he was to sign his contract and he seen how much he was getting paid......told Donna to stick it up her arse apparently

·
Registered
266 Posts
send the photo

right i nipped out to the shop tonight and due to the ronan keating concert over the road there was no parking outside my house so left the skyline an the yellow lines within 5 mins 2 police where at the car so i went and explained that i stayed in the flat it was parked outside and that i would move it asap when a space was free. NOPE not good enough sir you will have to move it now so with a few kind words i did then ten mins later look whats parked in the exact same spot nothing but the 2 idiots that told me to move my car

SO PISSED OFF

and some officers wonder why people dont respect them
send the photo to the chief constable and see if u get a reply as to why they moved you so they could park bet they dont reply!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts