Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

DO any of the traders on here do a polishing service?

Im looking to get a plenum done

Thanks!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
daz2206 on here does the plenum + pipe for £100 plus both your units.if you look on parts for sale he sold a pair this week.looks outstanding.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
jump in daz you know you want to:dogpile:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
nino daz was reading the thread may be he dosnt do it all the time.i thought he did sorry if i got it wrong(daz + ninno)

·
Registered
173 Posts
jump in daz you know you want to:dogpile:

lol.... i was reading it but didnt know if i should reply or not as admin have spoke to me about being a trader, im just debating if it will be worthwhile becoming a trader but as i only spend 1 or 2 days a week polishing i dont think i could manage all the work thats there for me and i wouldnt be much of a trader if i couldnt keep up with what people wanted polishing, people tell me i should quit my job and do it properly but i have a mortgage and loads of kids so im a bit unsure of what to do. i dont really want to do anymore polishing on the forum untill ive sorted something out with admin as i dont want to get banned.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
sorry daz.hope i didnt get u any more aggro from bigchief......
YOU WONT LIKE HIM IF HES ANGRY (HULK)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
im just debating if it will be worthwhile becoming a trader but as i only spend 1 or 2 days a week polishing i dont think i could manage all the work thats there for me and i wouldnt be much of a trader if i couldnt keep up with what people wanted polishing, people tell me i should quit my job and do it properly but i have a mortgage and loads of kids .
Easy feed the thin ones let the others live off reserves and get them to polish for you.

Nah seriously Fella the job you did on the ones you sold was awesome !!! I would seriously consider doing it in a small unit IF I could do something like that. It isn't just here that you would find people wanting that doing but every single make and model of car. A website and a single unit would surely keep you going ??? Just a thought anyway !!!

Just think of the tax you wouldn't have to pay ;)

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
lol.... i was reading it but didnt know if i should reply or not as admin have spoke to me about being a trader, im just debating if it will be worthwhile becoming a trader but as i only spend 1 or 2 days a week polishing i dont think i could manage all the work thats there for me and i wouldnt be much of a trader if i couldnt keep up with what people wanted polishing, people tell me i should quit my job and do it properly but i have a mortgage and loads of kids so im a bit unsure of what to do. i dont really want to do anymore polishing on the forum untill ive sorted something out with admin as i dont want to get banned.
daz you wont need to be a trader mate, so if the guys want some polishing done then do it....obviously ill be needing some done too

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
There's a potential of sooooo much business for you bud.

Why dont you just do it as a side line thing?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Polishing

There is only 1 place to go m8.Try doing a search on the net for " the polisher", hes in Glasgow/Renfrew.His work is top notch, tell him Mark sent you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
a plenum would be £80 tops, i try to work things out at £5 an hour (£1 of that covers materials so in reality i get £4 an hour) crappy money for the hard work that goes into it but i guess as i get better at it i will also get faster too and make a bit more.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
glad you got the ok to carry on polishing daz.i woud be looking for a plenum + pipe.to get done in the next month or two.will pm you then if thats ok.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts