Skyline Owners Forum banner

WHO IS YOUR INSURER COMPANY/INSURANCE BROKER

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok ppl, i want to keep this as simple as possible....i think its fair to say we all will be shopping around for the best deal in car insurance come renewal time.....instead to sifting through the thread on this subject already i though a poll would bring out a clear favorite.......please keep the replies simple just select your own insurer on the poll choice and if it is "other"..please state with who....many thanks all

·
Registered
215 Posts
No company would touch my car when i mentioned just some of the mods, only motor trade policy works for me, means my run around is covered aswell.
Cullen brokers in Tipp were the best last time i checked.

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Axa where the only one that would touch me in a "modified" GTR. Spent hours ringing ins companys one day and as soon as they hear it's modded they where just short of hanging up on me. 6 years with axa now and only paying €749. Fully comp a little over a euro pair horse power. :crowd:

·
Registered
346 Posts
got renewed by quinn and it went up!! change of address and added windscreen protection
about €700 all in..

·
Registered
188 Posts
try britton lads we have 2 vans a z3 a new 520d a silvia the gtr and young buks starlet with them couldnt beat them anywhere

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
insurance poll

try britton lads we have 2 vans a z3 a new 520d a silvia the gtr and young buks starlet with them couldnt beat them anywhere
did you select them on the poll choice....if not do so please....there has been only one vote for pat britton so far and thats my selection
:bigthumb:
thanks
kieran

·
Southern Ireland Area Rep
1,186 Posts
Just filled in online quote with Pat Britton and it came back with €1227 fully comp with €4000 excess WTF!!!!

Kieran whats your excess?

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
insurance

Just filled in online quote with Pat Britton and it came back with €1227 fully comp with €4000 excess WTF!!!!

Kieran whats your excess?
Owen
on my document it says €190 excess!!!.....ring them, forget those online quotes crap....i am with them three years now....for my first year it was 1500 excess....started off 1250 TPFT now its 1007 fully comp...3 yrs ncb,also they have an easy payment plan spread over 8months:bigthumb:

·
podge
112 Posts
liam loftus have trade policy 1500 all in skyline is covered as well even thou its not vrt,d drive it sometimes on the road wit trade plates

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
hibernian 900 euro

·
Registered
36 Posts
had the same problem a couple of months ago, no one would touch a skyline expect XS Direct with a €4000 excess and there's no way I was paying that.
I'm insured with Quinn Direct and at first they told me to F*** off, logged into my profile on their website and it gave me a quote for an extra €150 but wouldnt let me procede so rang them up and said I'd already paid a deposit on the car and got the supervisor to ok it. Bit of a pain in the ass, not looking forward to the renewal quote in April.

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Im with Hibernian 1450 third party, I have 6 years no claim and just gon 30 so hope its cheaper in march:apuke: Or ill be be trying elsewhere...

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Ye i will defo be trying them or doing a bit of shoping around after this tread!
One question i have a rb 26 engine installed instead of rb25 should i notafiy inscurance and tax office!:timebomb:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts