• at claicerrigs for a bbq

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right folks it has been sugested that the N.Wales meet should be held less often to give ppl more chance to play with their cars. Here is a poll for you all to have your say and make it a bit easier to see the results.

·
SOC Member: 307
89 Posts
a good meeting, well done Squirrel. Ive done my vote, what about one of the meeting being a weekend. Meet, drive somewhere, get pi**ed, stay over in travel lodge, drive home.......

·
Brian220
301 Posts
How about we go around the country and visit every Pizza Hut that's out there. One a month for the next few years, then finished off with a BBQ at claicerrigs, lol.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi all like the sound of an weekend meet or enter a group of car in to a jap show for a weekend as a club as it is show seson then can have bbQ abd beer....!

·
Registered
129 Posts
i will think about it for a minute, but on another hand i thought of an other great meeting place,

This is going to sound daft but i thought of while the weather is soooooo nice how about a meet on Talacre Beach? i only said this beach because apart from black rock sands this is the only one you can drive onto.

All the cars lined up on the sand would make a good picture. plus who ever has kids can bring them along may be a bbq as well?

·
Registered
43 Posts
How about we all go go-karting sumwhere.........and if theres enuf of us we cud do a mini grand prix.....would keep us all amused for an afternoon?

·
Registered
63 Posts
think i need to get on here and have a look more offen ad actually get to a meet and meet u all-living in north wales and i end up going to the mkivsupragayboys.net days out...

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry been so long folks been a bit chaotic,right appears most want it every other month so will go with the masses. Am going to try and arrange a rolling road day for us all so if you could all put your names on a list for me so I have a rough idea of numbers I can get the ball rolling regarding prices.

1. Squirrel

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just seen your last post squirell. I'd probably be up for a RR day. Dependant upon times and dates of course.

1. Squirrel
2. Funk

Never had the chance to test out a car on the rollers. C'mon you Gogs,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts