Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there's gonna be any drift session/tutions in Scotland any time soon? Seems every thing is way down in Engerlund and over in the Irishlands. No one loves us.:disappointed:

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
It's something that we need to work on. My plan was to discuss it at the next meet. I was going to phone around some venues and see if there would be any interest, i.e Glenthrothes/Cumbernauld/East Fortune airports etc and other places too. Anyone got any other thoughts on venues to contact ?

·
Always sideways
4,250 Posts
Well Knockhill run a round of the EDC but I know at the track day we were kindly asked not to drift (not sure if the message got through to the Evo boys or the nutter in the MR2 :)) so they would be a point of contact BUT it would be nice to get let loose somewhere that wasn't quite so pricy and somewhere we could show up at short notice and have a blast :)

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
I spoke to Knockhill about the drifting, they wouldnt entertain using the track for solely drifting and to use the skid paddock was like £500 for a few hrs and its tiny. That's why I thought that small independent airports etc could be an option. I don't think there is anywhere else apart from Crail that entertains it ?
p.s that was Ryan in the MR2 getting a bit carried away, lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts