Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my daisy down to vets today at 9.30 for her operation. spent all day pacing up and down and worrying about her. Was told too pick her up at 5 i was there at 4 sat waiting till 5.45 (panicking as i was last person in there) tell the recepyionist came and said sorry she had forgotten.
Went into a room like a big kid and she came in all stoned walking into walls and trying too fall asleep whilst walking. Just got her in and taken a pic as i think its mint lol shes not spoilt honust.

She went in for speying as we watched a program the other night about the amount off dogs being put down due to over breeding. and bearing in mnd daisy is 25kg off pure muscle which is unusual for a *****. and weve been offerd 400 a pup if we did we thought it best just too get it done.

Bit pointless but the animal lovers will find it funny lol

Giving it an hour and shes having chicken nd scrambled eggs for T pmsl

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shes making me laugh as shes fighting it and trying too be awake but its not working.

Going to buy a few 24 x tins off dog food and bob them down to vets/kennels ill get some towels from morrisons. As they do do a pucka job.

i might spend 60 quid or summat on food and run it too all 3 loal kennels.

If i had space id bring all the dogs home with me lol.

·
Man of many spanners
1,166 Posts
Half a hundred weight of pure Staff!!
When I showed my Staff I found they like the bulky short legged ones up north and the leggy slimmer ones in the South.

Thats a sad old puppy:(

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shes been abit better today. Slight change off temprent when we got her as a puppy she was taken off a smack head. And she was very nervouse shes gone back to being like that which im not impressed about. Hoping its just the op and shell get over it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is a pic off her at 5 month we got her at 3 month and she used to be permantly cowering or if you rasied your hand too quick to do anything she would wee herself.

The one in background is my other dog. pic was when we were decorating ill try get a pic off her now lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She did it because she was taken with force by a mate. as the owner was kicking **** out off her out side a shop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts