Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To cap off another outstandingly poor week in the life of Robo my GTS has just been visciously assaulted by the only fekkin postal worker not on strike in Oxfordshire is his crappy red van.

This goes hand in hand with the fact that the GTR has finally made it through the MOT (many weeks late) but due to the postal strike i still cannot move this forwards as i cant get insurance sent out so I can get it registered for use on the road

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
It never rains, only pours. Much damage to the GTS? My commiserations ole bean.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think there is any serious damage, n/s rear is seen better days but its all the effort invloved to get it sorted out. its a pain in the a$$

Grrr....

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Now that is a [email protected]!

Maybe you could find said postal worker and inform him that if he doesn't personally go and collect the insurance documents you will beat the living sh1t out of him. :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
705 Posts
cant you ask them to courier the documents and pay for the cost?
mine came back (still not registered due to bastard insurance scum) i use DVLA office in reading and they seem to be working through the strike ? they said to post the documents back aswell...so i dont have to make anuva trip :)

phrozen

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
bloody pat and his van........

You will appreciate me completely soaking a Welsh Postal worker this morning then :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Postal workers are fare game now, i've added them to the list which seems to predominanlty include mobile stealth tax enforcement officers amongst other useless [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
bad luck mate.....and trying to get compensation out of them is a nightmare...but....if you want...the company I worked for used to insure them.....can try and sort something out??

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Lisa, It cant hurt to try

Paul

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tiggs,
I should be there all things being equal but having spent most of last night at work because of "programmer stupidity" its not guaranteed

Paul

1 - 16 of 16 Posts