Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Points don't mean prizes!
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is running around 400bhp you don't need to worry about having a burn up with a Carrera 4S. My girlfriends brother has one and he waited for me when we left the restaurant. He went for it, i went for it and then i had to brake through fear of going into the back of him. All within the speed limits.
13 year old Datsun 1 Expensive new city broker car 0 :bigthumb:
I love my Skyline

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Was there a few weeks ago mate such a good feeling. Alhough I never beat him or was even driving my skyline at the time. It was my dad!!! I was just in the passanger seat. But to be able to keep on he tail of it was quit impressive.

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Nice work mate, there is something very satisfying about keeping up with or beating another sports car that costs considerably more than ours. And something very very satisfying about the look on their faces as we go past em

·
Registered
635 Posts
i know that one i showed a sl 500 amg. he was laughing at me in my car so we went down the bypass done the old nod and we went for it but i went for it faster he was not a happy man and to top it of his son was in the car and was giving me the thumbs up we went again same story good times

·
Points don't mean prizes!
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He was on the phone as soon as he got in and was like "did you have much more left" to which my girlfriend replied "he had only just got going" :devil:

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
lol these show offs in there porsches think they are king off the road but hate it when you show them up in something alot older and alot cheaper.

·
Registered
310 Posts
took my dad and his mate who owns a 56 plate carrera into town a few weeks ago and he asked what the skyline went like so when whe got on a straight i gave it a boot full and he couldnt believe it, he couldnt work out how a 15yr old nissan that costs less than £10k can feel just as quick as his £50k porsche! the only thing he said was his porsche feels more stable when accelerating but he's now thinking of selling the porsche and getting a skyline, put a smile on my face anyway :)

·
#Team Morris - FULLY F**KED
1,978 Posts
my mate has just bought a 54 porsche turbo. its fukin fast! if your gonna have one you've got to go full fat!! i've been in faster cars, but not many. and it will do 190mph. my skyline wont

·
Registered
542 Posts
good cars, 380hp i tried it with one in the 'ro, left me top end and he even had his roof down. good bloke though we had a bit of 'traffic light' banter :)

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
my mate has just bought a 54 porsche turbo. its fukin fast! if your gonna have one you've got to go full fat!! i've been in faster cars, but not many. and it will do 190mph. my skyline wont
33 GTR "aparently" gears out at 191 mph,gtst will hit 165 ish and 34 GTR's a lot more,i would say you would need around 400-450 to see top end in a 33 and a 450 brake 33 GTr will keep with a 54 plate porker turbo

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
bring them on any porsches more the fun when you leave them for dead

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I had a good blast with poker tt he said he had 500bhp i was just over 500whp i was faster not by a lot though.
It also made me want one so see how this year goes mite treat myself.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Pokers do use their power very well, only thing is though at track days most of them can't drive them for toffy.

All the gear but no idea.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Best one for me was a ferrari 430

was chilling in the middle lane of the motorway and i could see this "familiar" red car coming up fast in the outer lane, so i prepared by putting the car in 3rd gear.....waited for the nose of his car to pass my rear bumper and floored it - we got side by side as my car caught up to his speed - into 4th and launched right passed him......slowed down and the look on his face was priceless....:funny:

A random car behind witnessed the whole thing and he passed me with the thumbs up...

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
bring them on any porsches more the fun when you leave them for dead
A while back when Mandy organised the Rhubarb Triangle meet in Wakefield,
I met up with her n Tony at their place in Northallerton to follow them.
When we got on the motorway,A1 - I think,we were joined by Krooza (****)
and someone else,who i forget at the min - sorry-.
Mandy set a fair pace as she likes speed!!!
Anyway a Porsche in the middle lane must have spotted her R33 catching him up,so he decided to pull out and go for it.
She let him out and he did go for it,well at least he TRIED TO.
She was right behind him and just sat there and he couldn't do a thing.
He finally pulled in and she was gone - SEE YA HA HA!!! :nutkick:
He then tried to pull out again - AR AR NO YOU DON'T PAL -
I wouldn't let him pull out and came along side and waved - SEE YA!!! :nutkick:
Then Krooza,then the Skyline behind Krooza -TA TA Sonny Jim!!! :nutkick:
So I like yourselves,think people in Porsche's seem to own the road.
This guy must have been devastated when a woman in a Skyline destroyed him. :nutkick:
So on trying to redeem his manhood,he was further destroyed by another 3 Skylines. :nutkick:
Poor fella just gave up and dropped way back into non-existance!!!
We all had a bit crack about him when we arrived in Wakefield.

What a great start to that particular meet. :bigthumb:

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
R34Ben, i'm not bloody surprised u cud do that with the power and torque you're running. My sweet d**k thats impressive, rsp done a damn fine job on ur machine.
Awsome. have u got a project thread?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts