Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hopefully after a few boat delays our new pride and joy should be off the boat by Friday.....hurrah...and maybe if lucky be getting a chance to test drive it at the weekend......:)

Seriously cannot wait...bet i have nearly worn Stuarts website out keep going into it and looking at the piccies....

as long as the test goes ok etc should be out for a spin late next week...just hope it aint snowing

so drinkies on me...or is that a bit premature!!!

anyone know of a Boxhill - Dorking surrey meet comming up soon...used to see them all the time and now getting a car to fit the bill they seem to have wandered off somewhere....

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Looks very nice and congratulations - I hope that all goes well with SVA etc.

You may want to get Martin to change your user name now you have it!!

I am occaisonally down at Brockham so will let you know when down next..

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
nice looking car, good luck hope it gets here for you on friday.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Congrats.....that's a sweet looking GTS. :cool:

There's a Devils Dyke meet on March 6th but guess that may be a bit soon for you. Not sure about the next Boxhill meet though.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
You go girl! Not too excited then, lol. :D

Have lots of fun with the new motor, like the wing! Hope to meet you at one of summer shows, JAE perhaps? In meantime make sure you post more pics when car arrives and tell us of your adventures.

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Boxhill does still meet,mainly Apr-Oct,should be able to find it in japanese performance magazine.Also Ace Cafe each month,always well attended.

There is always local mini-meets going on around Surrey/Sussex,keep an eye on events and meets.Devil's dyke 6th March if you have it by then.
When you get it,you can always post up a meet local to where you are,everyone itching to get out now the weather is improving.I am not far from you!

Car looks sweet,don't usually like free standing wings,but your one looks the bizz.Enjoy!

·
Registered
635 Posts
When you get your car youll be thinking next of security, i know i did. No bugger is gonna nick my car, ive gone a bit insane with mine got 4 alarms in the garage , a baby alarm so i can hear any bugger in there and also a garage defender ( bit like a post smaller).

Nice looking car chaps enjoy it to the full!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
I think the next BoxHill meet is in march sometime.

I am occaisonally down at Brockham so will let you know when down next..
Nick

Speak up when you're next in the area and we'll have a mini meet. I'm in Horsham, so only a 10 min Skyline drive away:D

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
My old man lives down that way - may well be down the weekend of the 6th, would be very cool if these is a meet....

·
Registered
568 Posts
Spanking looking car m8, I hope all goes well and its not too long till its nicely tucked away in your garage, waitning for the first spin.

·
Registered
475 Posts
mr gttsilver
if you need an alarm,tracker,hifi etc let me know
i am only in surrey and i know skyline audio,alarms like the back of my hand ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts