Skyline Owners Forum banner

Possible R32 Pandem Project up for grabs

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ms33 
#1 ·
Hey all just see what interest there is in my R32 Pandem build, due to changes in life I am now thinking fo selling this up, I have spent a long time and well over 20k on this build with various custom parts,I will get a full list of parts up and whats left to do verses whats been done. The car is built around the Kream Developments R32 GTR in my profile photo I purchased the rolling shell and stripped it fully down to rebuild.

The shell was stripped, cleaned up and resealed, no rust on this very clean shell, I then started to build it from the spare R32 GTST I had, so the engine is a rebuilt RB20DET, full Pandem kit, lowered on Yellow Speed coilovers, full Driftworks arms and knuckles, Nismo LSD, new 19" 3 piece VS split rims and new tyres, full big willwood big brakes front and rear.

I have spend well over 20k on this build so far but no idea what sort of price it would go for, I will get more photos and information on the build and parts and make a proper for sale thread just wanted to see what interest there would be for this and a rough idea on a starting price.

David

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.