Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Allkiller No Filler
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is unbelievable...The Post Office..Yes the P.O. have given me the cheapest quote for Skyline insurance,... even beating A plan by £160 yes £160. :loser:

Im 47 and the full NCB 9 years and the P.O have quoted me £310 full comp :eek:
with minor mods exhaust and induction :cheers: I'll take that :boogy: thankyou :smoker:

Give em a try on line ....unbelievable. :)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Flux quoted me £150 more than A-Plan, sometimes I could swear it's nothing but a lottery.

·
Allkiller No Filler
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Post office are also giving a month free :boogy:

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
would be nice if they had my model....
and wtf...they list a 3 door coupe skyline??
and if you select 2.6i you still get a gtr twin turbo....oh and it comes up as r32 not r33 for the wrong year...

·
Allkiller No Filler
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine came up fine..... 94 GTST 2.5 single turbo

And 2.6I would be GTR ??

·
bla
17,374 Posts
i think its a lil high considering your age, ncb, and that fact its near enough standard..... :dunno:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
i dont think thats high at all, remember it is still a group 20 car.
I had to laugh when i got a quote from them, something around the 5k mark when the next lowest was 1200 quid.
They even phoned me to ask if i had was happy and would like to take the policy out!!:rofl:

·
Allkiller No Filler
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think its a lil high considering your age, ncb, and that fact its near enough standard..... :dunno:
You do ??
well it dont get much cheaper as you get older....and with all the little tossers out driving like twats, pushing it up all the time.... when your 47 you'll think thats bloody excellent.

Im happy and i bet nobody could beat it....challenge anyone ??

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
got to agree, I got a good price with all mods declared. Knocked £200 off it when I added the wife lol

·
Registered
530 Posts
You do ??
well it dont get much cheaper as you get older....and with all the little tossers out driving like twats, pushing it up all the time.... when your 47 you'll think thats bloody excellent.

Im happy and i bet nobody could beat it....challenge anyone ??
That's a good price, I'm on £480 for a GTR (with only induction and exhaust) at Flux two month ago :loser: and I'm 46 full no claims etc, so I reckon it's try the PO next time round.

·
Allkiller No Filler
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would... try them online gives an instant price to compare
10 months to pay too

·
Skyline Smiler :D
185 Posts
Flux quoted me £150 more than A-Plan, sometimes I could swear it's nothing but a lottery.
haha i heard a rumour of how they do on the phone quotes once,

you phone up spend 30mins arguing over your details the the guy on the other end gets the keyboard presses, WINDOWS KEY + R
types "CALC"
bashes number pad with fist...
..and theirs your quote!

joy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts