Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear they fu ck me off sometimes! I've had 3 parcels go out on different dates and they've all been posted back to me, This is AFTER I've confirmed the delivery addresses at the PO! To top it off when I double check the parcels I always make a note to put "Please Send To:"

I'm not well right now but come tomorrow I'ma raging at the PO. :muy:

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Mate,

****'em they have now put the prices up and its as if RM and PF want to price themselves out of the market! Since they went private they've gone ****!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Mate,

****'em they have now put the prices up and its as if RM and PF want to price themselves out of the market! Since they went private they've gone ****!
Agree with this 100%!

I do a lot on Ebay and their new price structure is a joke. Had to send an oil cap this week and its now a parcel! I feel for the folk that work there as its a farce.

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Agree with this 100%!

I do a lot on Ebay and their new price structure is a joke. Had to send an oil cap this week and its now a parcel! I feel for the folk that work there as its a farce.
Same here, I sent an item in a bubble wrap style envelope, they change it to small parcel and I pay £3 more for the service WTF! Robbing asses!

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,606 Posts
What about the time i posted my by-cas kit. Never to be seen nor heard tell off again.
I rung the couriers in england think it was telford and demanded to know where parcel went ,
the woman told me it hadnt got to them at all and she said it was still laying in the ware house in Belfast.
Now wait for this, target couriers DONT have a ware house in Belfast.

End up city link admitted they lost it and was last scanned at telford

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Wow...... ****tards, it's either it doesn't make it, or its broken...... how are these shitty companies in business still?!?!?!?!?

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,606 Posts
Don't get me started on city link!!

We have had several issues with them; the latest being that they left the parcel on the front dour step, right in open view, and posted a card through the door saying that's where they left it!!?

Why the hell would you leave it there!!?
HA ha you gotta step over parcel to get into house to get the note to tell you about parcel

·
A rebel with a cause
209 Posts
New sizes from Royal snail mean any item now over 61cm in length will have to be sent by a courier !

Which means they have come down from a meter & a half to that

There pricing has also gone mental & so has the prices for small parcel weights

Recorded delivery is now £1.10

So if your parcel is unsigned for & you send it via shitebay you will probably be scammed & a charge back for your convenience

Best thing to do if it's not been signed & has been delivered is to make a claim against them

I give it 18 months top before the tax payer has to bail these idiots out once again

·
Central Scotland Area Rep
2,447 Posts
as i said before if its not a simple stamped letter i dont use the royal snail as they are to expensive to much hastle and to slow

some people wonder why i always bang on about using paisley freight its simple

fast
cheap
reliable
easy to use

and have never ****ed up yet

·
South West Area Rep
1,315 Posts
I use PO lots with my business sending parts to customers etc, was shocked by new prices, took 3 small parcels that were always a couple of pounds to sent before the price rise....
had them checked at PO and was told they were all £9.80..... WTF.. I use a courier who collects from my business and does guaranteed next day for £9.18 inc vat... I told them I would take away, and he said so far today all of there customers had decided not to send after getting a price......

to top it all off, I sent 2 small packages, the PO checked the weight and size and put the necessary stamps on...... that week both customers complained they hadnt received the packages, one week later they had cards through the door to say there was insufficent postage paid and they had to pay 16p postage and £1.10 postage charges.... WTF....

Never using them again Courier all the way....

Rant Over.....Paul

·
Central Scotland Area Rep
2,447 Posts
same happened to dynotuner when they sent out free key rings and stickers the postage was pennys short and everyone on here had to pay £1.10 to get there letter

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Thought I would add a fresh grind!!! Sent off Nismo Repeaters today 1st Class Recorded. Box was a bit too big as I wanted to protect them. The cost??

£6.75

·
More POWER!
474 Posts
its as if RM and PF want to price themselves out of the market!
Yep thats the idea! colapsing it so some private buyer can buy it up for pennies been the story of our society :spank: they love all that

Since they went private they've gone ****!
Er, not been privatised YET. they are seriously pushing it through though end of the year maybe? they got to scracth the fellow w**kers backs! :Uzi:

I've seen volumes decrease since the price change including a major pensions firm switching to TNT! It circling the bowl and not by chance or "recession", all these companies that "go bankrupt" and have to be "bailed out" it's all a game, for less people to make more money at the expense of every other fother mucker on this earth, earth included! THEY DON'T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT US!! bring the noose to em! :Uzi:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts