Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
living the life
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may sound stupid but how do i post pics of my skyline ? I've taken a few photos and put them on my PC but now I'm not sure how to post them .
Could someone give me a idea ?

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
if youre happy with just using a thumbnail -just go to "go advanced" below and click on "manage attachements". You can then browse and add the pic you want.
For larger pics, i think the best thing to do is go on www.imageshack.us
-down;oad your image and copy and paste the text in the 1st box once downloaded.

Hope this makes sense!! :shakehead:

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
I prefer using photobucket myself but its the same principle :D

·
living the life
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys , thanx for help . I think I'll give Photobucket a try . I wanna show off my ride .

·
living the life
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I,ll register in the morning when i get home . On f***ing night shift . Only good thing is I get to work on my skyline tonight . Sort out the idleing problem , Engine keeps cutting out when warm and i dip the clutch and revs go less than 500 .

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Well I,ll register in the morning when i get home . On f***ing night shift . Only good thing is I get to work on my skyline tonight . Sort out the idleing problem , Engine keeps cutting out when warm and i dip the clutch and revs go less than 500 .

give the icv a clean out, there is a thread in the faq section on the home page bud.....if you still have probs posting yr pics send them to me at [email protected] and ill post them up for ya.....:rofl:

·
living the life
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx Bigchief . I've read it and i hope this solves my problem . I'll let you know in the morning if it worked .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts