Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Not sure if this is the correct section - please move if needed.
I'm thinking of making a carputer, think I porbably got most of the peices laying around bar the 7" touchscren, but the main reason for doing so would be to get a display from my Power FC through the computer.

Has anybody done this? I know your probably screaming out get a hand commander - but if I can get it done through a computer, I can use all its other benefits - music, gps, video recording etc..

If anybody knows of an adaptor & any software I'd need, and if its available plus costings would be great.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found there is an interface called datalogit - but unfortunatley is quite expensive (well I think so). Trying to find an alternative! Just want something for monitoing purposes.

·
Registered
817 Posts
There was a lot of talk a while back and some software which was looking great but never came to fruition.
FCWatch was prob the best with its fully customisable gauges...

Lotsa details on this thread.

There are a few project softwares like this but they all require some kind of hardware box between PowerFC and the computer.
Datalogit is the best known although there are others...

Chris ~:)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Something like that would be awesome - but cant seem to find any which are still alive :(
Also - if anybody knows of any alternatives to the dataglogit?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts