Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello lad`s and ladies,
i`d saty this question has been posted a few times but i done a quick search and didn`t see the answer
were will i get my hands on a apexi power fc & hand controller for my RB20DET? seen a couple on ebay but i`d rather get one from a dealer or some with a bit of backround.
is it true apexi didn`t do 1 and some1 else done the program.wanna get this before i pick a new turbo.
any1 recomend a good turbo upgrade?
cheers ,alan

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Indigo-GT in the traders section seem to be selling them at the moment, they have a price up anyway - link. Not cheap though as they are quite rare as like you rightly say they were made by AP engineering not Apexi. £600 on a special members offer for the ECU only! :eek: Give them a call and see what the story is :)

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Hello lad`s and ladies,
i`d saty this question has been posted a few times but i done a quick search and didn`t see the answer
were will i get my hands on a apexi power fc & hand controller for my RB20DET? seen a couple on ebay but i`d rather get one from a dealer or some with a bit of backround.
is it true apexi didn`t do 1 and some1 else done the program.wanna get this before i pick a new turbo.
any1 recomend a good turbo upgrade?
cheers ,alan
The RB20 one has been discontinued. They're as rare as hens teeth now. I've only ever seen two for sale, both on ebay. One was used and going for about 750 quid, the other is a brand new one JPS Trading are selling on there for 800 quid, minus the hand commander.
There was someone over on the Skylines Australia site working on getting an RB25 one working on the 20. Not sure how it's going though.

·
Registered
610 Posts
i saw some for about 450 quid w/out h commander... 500 w/. there are some companies that have stock piled them... but they are going quite fast

1 - 4 of 4 Posts