Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
seasoned member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apexi power fc for r33 gtr for sale, dont know if the hand comander still works so looking for about £400 + p&p pm if interested

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
apexi power fc for r33 gtr for sale, dont know if the hand comander still works so looking for about £400 + p&p pm if interested
Very interested in this mate, will this need to be mapped before driving? And will it be ok for a gtst
Yes it needs mapped for each car and it will fit a gts-t but will require wiring mods and you will lose your vvt so best to get one for a gts-t

·
Registered
85 Posts
Curious as to the commander working or not... makes me weary. Willing to shipt to US? If so I'm interested

·
seasoned member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the ecu was in my dads car and the hand commander worked, then i had it in my car but it didnt work then i got a new ecu so i dont know if it is broken or just not connected correctly. just really adding it in as its here, if I knew it defo worked then I would be asking a lot more for the ecu and hand commander. I will post anywhere so long as you are willing to pay postage.

·
Always Seeking Perfection
1,616 Posts
There are 3-4 diffent types of controllers

So some will work with some pfc's and some work with others.

My PFC pro controller will not work with a standard RB26 PFC

·
seasoned member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To avoide any further confusion I will remove the hand commander from this sale and just sell the ecu alone, I was just adding it in as it was here but seems to be causing too many issues. The price I am asking is for the ecu only, open to offers.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts