Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a quick query with my power fc.

The speed reading doesnt seem to be right.

When i am driving at 30mph the read out of the power fc says 22 and when i am at 60 its about 48.

Is there anyway to check the settings of this bit and will wheels/tyres affect it at all?

Everything else is good! :D

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Got a quick query with my power fc.

The speed reading doesnt seem to be right.

When i am driving at 30mph the read out of the power fc says 22 and when i am at 60 its about 48.

Is there anyway to check the settings of this bit and will wheels/tyres affect it at all?

Everything else is good! :D
dam! dont know that one lol, we have a thread in the FAQ section all about the power fc paul have a look mate it may answer yr question if not ill find out for ya tomorrow paul :)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea ive been all through that and tried to find it but cant. Its nothing major I just want everything to be right.

had a brain wave and thought I would look in the manual until I opened the thing, lol I cant read japanese!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers mate, yea thats the one ive read from top to bottom already and cant find anything in there :(

·
Registered
145 Posts
try using a sat nav to get your real speed then see weather the power fc is wrong or your speedo is wrong, do you have a speedo converter? does your speedo say kmh or mph?

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
I thought the pfc read in km/h, so should be higher than what your speedo is reading.

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
My Power FC reads in Km/h but my clocks read in mph, and the speed whilst driving is the same on both!

Whats all that aboooot then???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts