Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet another question from Mr novice :)

Take the Apexi Power FC for instance. They say you get to keep air con etc but don't mention if your TCS would continue to work.

I read on here that some chap with an R34 GTT swapped the ECU after the upgraded one took a few important options such as TCS out of the equation.

So do you have to watch out for what one you buy?

:cheers:
Ryan

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
You can still spend some pennies of a full 3 inch exhaust, induction kit, boost controller, wheels, lower, brakes etc plenty of things to burn your money on.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now that is good advice :)

Was going to bring the car your way around spring of next year for a few bits including the re-map. Might has well get it all done in one go :drivin:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Either way sounds good for me. Although I am guessing there are benefits to being able to remap the standard ecu.

I have been in Stuarts (Stusy) car after he had it remapped by your good selves at RSP and that was had plenty of go and really smooth. Wish I could get it done now lol :bounce:

·
Registered Loser
448 Posts
it certainly does make a difference to get your car remapped before i had my power fc the car was running like shite with my boost controller on, i did'nt even use it. but now its smooth as. thanks rich you done a good job im well happy :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.