Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
South Wales Area Rep
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my power steering belt has came of today its a new belt only put on a few weks ago is there anyone who can give me advice on how to fit it back on. i have a skyline r33 gtst. can anyone help?

·
South Wales Area Rep
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate top info there.

·
South Wales Area Rep
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive undone that bolt needed but the hinge is still jamed and wont allow the pully to swing ive tryed wd40 but still jamed wot elce can i do?

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Hi mate had mine off yesterday.So follow the adjuster arm in and you eill see a nut behind belt wheel(12mm I think) loosen that off.If it is still tight the bigger nut above which supports the pump,loosen that a bit.Hope that helps,worked for me.Cheers.

·
South Wales Area Rep
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice un mate will go bk out in the shitty weather now and give it a go will let ya know mate

·
South Wales Area Rep
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yay all done at last took hours that 3rd bolt behind the pully was rounded off so it needs replaceing. took 3 of us to do it ha ha ha.

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Yeah, I had mentioned that somewhere. The penetrating oil and if need be you can loosen it up just a little to let it free. Glad you got it fixed.

Or I think I mentioned it at least.

edit: Lol I failed to mention you could loosen it if need be. But either way, you got it fixed. Good job. =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts