Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Best place / price for a PowerFC for a S1 GTST? Also, is the hand commander a neccesity? I'm not going to be making changes to the ECU myself and have little use for the data provided by the hand commander.

Kind of knew I was getting a PowerFC for xmas from the missus, but recent developments means I may just have to whack it on the credit card, then explain to the missus and hope she doesn't kill me....and of course I hope she gives me the money for it at xmas still!! :eek: :screwy: :nutkick:

So, thoughts / opinions? Anyone want to donate to the R33Stu's 'my skyline is broken and I'm poor fund'? Paypal to: [email protected]

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a good price on that buy in

I am very impatient and can't wait 4-6 weeks....was thinking of getting one in the next 4-5 days! :)

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
How about Indigo-GT our traders? The banner is saying about £460 iirc.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will be a looooong time before I can afford a new tubby! The car is running like a bag of crap, and I hate it. also, got to drive all the way down to Lincolnshire in November, then to Wales....so need her running ok for then.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The splitfires are ace, proper sorted out the misfire and exposed other weaknesses! Damn them, damn them to hell.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
i find the hand commander very useful...... I dont change anything but its good to have... looks the biz as well... :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
RHDJapapn

Get it only from RHDJapan!

Was GBP 459.38
Our Price: GBP 368.30 Shipped to Scotland Express Air Mail

Was GBP 459.38
Our Price: GBP 368.30 Shipped to Scotland Surface

Quantity: Conditions apply

Buy now and save GBP91.07

Is it me or is this very cheap