Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Introduction

So hi folks and welcome on our trade forum.

first of all please forgive me for the mistakes i could make in this presentation as english is not my first language but i try hard..lol

My name is Ben AKA import madness and i'm the one behind Automotive Streetwear(well...with the awesome help of my awesome wife to be honest lol ).
I started this company a few month ago with having in mind to provide pretty rare and collectable clothes and other goodies about the JDm,drifting and other trendy scene from around the world for the European fans of such things.
Starting with 2 collections actually, i'm gonna make it grow soon with some new brands and for sure various other surprises you will NEED in your life to make you feel complete!!lol
joke aside i choose everything thats in my store as it was for me,no copy or such,just the real deal,that's the point!
If you're looking for some particular things, feel free to ask and we'll se what we can do! ;)

here is our website:
http://automotivestreetwear.com/topic/index.html

As for the company itself, we are located near Toulouse,France and we sell on internet and during events in south of Europe(France and Spain mainly)
We are eventually thinking of doing an intrusion on UK's mainland for the Driftworks Awesome Fest this summer but nothing is done yet as it's a hell of a roadtrip....but we would really love to!!
talking about drifting, it's another side of my activity as i made my first year of competition in 2010 and for this second season we created an associative team called Xtrem Motorsports Inc in conjuction with my partners and sponsors LR performance, a well known tuner in my country who's also running in the French raceways cup with a mitsubishi lancer evo8 with great succes and also Start & Go Challenge wich is a Porsche rental company and motorsport event organiser in Toulousian region.
Here is our facebook page with a sneak peek of the 2011 version of my s13 drift car soon to be V8 Nissan (a vh45de),feel free to click the "like" button if you do!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Xtrem-Motorsport-Inc/126134327440399

Thanks to the Skylineowners.com administrators to rely on us even if it's a brand new company with not a lot of feedback, we will make sure everyone's happy while dealing with us, the customer service is our main concern.

best regards to everyone!!!:)

Ben

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on a side note, we are looking for new partners/sponsors to get the car at higher specs so if you, traders on here have some interest for our oncoming project and our team,feel free to PM me, i'd be pleased to find a deal with you
we are mainly looking for bodykits and running gear but any other offer will be considered

Ben

1 - 8 of 8 Posts