563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'v won a pfc on ebay 580 bloody quid
what's going on there like
wish i got a GReddy E-Manage Ultimate now lol

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
seen them go for more for both but yep for £580 i'd want it to stroke the inside of my leg when i got in the car :rofl:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still have'nt paid yet
i cann't bring myself to do it lol
i'v seen a GReddy E-Manage Ultimate for 380 grr grr wish i'd stayed away from ebay
well got to go to the bank now to do it grr grr grr am skint now lol

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
You just cannot compare the two management systems really, i saw a brand new pfc for a gtst on ebay the other day, up for..... wait for it........£1000 uk english pounds, actually it may have been a little more than that.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Was always led to believe pfc was far better than the emanage ultimate

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know i know .
i can remember when i got my pfc for me gts-t was only 300 quid. by how times have changed lol

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Dont want rub salt in ya wound but did you look on GTR forum? Theres was 1 going on there for £500 ono....................ooooopsss sorry

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i did m8 lol

every time i read
this
DAZMAN
.............soooooooo fast,gives me goose bumps all down my spine ;-) lol
arrr i cann't wait now
fooking buzzing now wooo
not long now
lol

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
i did m8 lol

every time i read
this
DAZMAN
.............soooooooo fast,gives me goose bumps all down my spine ;-) lol
arrr i cann't wait now
fooking buzzing now wooo
not long now
lol
You will soon my friend ;-) then you can feel the true power of the dark said..........muhahaha muhahaha muhahaha........

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well just got it this morning
very happy with it its as new as the day it was made and its got a boost controller jobby i think
never seen one before like
me old one did'nt have one with it
i'll get a picture to comfirm
cheers a very happy LeMsIp :)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
The hand commander is a fantastic piece of kit... And is why its so easy to map for mappers. There are 3 main menus, Monitor, settings, etc. You will only ever need to use monitor. But if your feeling brave you can go into setting and etc to have a look, but be careful as you can delete your settings if you dont know what your doing, you can change your LCD brightness in them.

In Monitor Mode you can look and keep an eye on

* Engine RPM
* Ignition Timing
* Vehicle Speed
* Air Flow Voltage (Pressure Sensor Voltage)
* Injector Duty Cycle
* Boost
* Knock Level
* Battery Voltage
* Intake Air Temperature
* Water Temperature

From what i remember you can keep an eye on any of the above, 4 to 8 at a time. Its your choice.

This is why i love the PFC.... :)

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
third picture looks like a boost solenoid - afaik you need the boost controller kit to use it with PFC. when i had my PFC for previous GTST i only had ECU and Commander. hope this helps

if it is for a GTST then yeah bargain - for a GTR mmmmmmmmmm......isn't nengun cheaper ? sorry :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
one of these came with my car. im gona be a noob here and just ask what the **** is it for?? all it seems todo is tell me alot of info?
:apoke::apoke::apoke::apoke::apoke::apoke::apoke::apoke:

are you for real mate ? if you have one of these in your car......then be happy :bounce:.. this is a remappable FULL ECU - not a piggy back fuel correction ECU.

when you add\upgrade more bits on your car for more power this ECU can accommodate changes and re mappable by a tuner :) :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts