Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
well i have seen the prices of cars going up in price from the sellers, however i have to say i havent seen them selling...........

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
well i have seen the prices of cars going up in price from the sellers, however i have to say i havent seen them selling...........

^^^ I agree :boobies:

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
I know the R32 GTR's are going up in price, you could pick one up for about £5kish last year now there around £6k or more.

·
Registered
281 Posts
prices these days should reflect the condition of the skyline, but always seem to find one or two numpties that overprice them so automatically they do not sell
as the buyer would be more keen in saving the extra money and get a like for like example
a few miles further if anything..good example are the evo 4 sellers. check their ridiculous prices their going for. theres some on pistonheads advertised for sub 6K...where u could pick up an evo 5 in mint condition for that. crazy people expecting that a certain individual would come and pick it up but those are the ads u see still advertised 2
months down the line lol..point is your always gona get people that expect too much or too less hence prices will always fluctuate! some people let them go for peanuts!

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,613 Posts
over here good ones are climbing well up in value too, plus fact with the yen/sterling not as many are coming out of the mother land

1 - 12 of 12 Posts