Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thing sounds amazing, should put out some crazy dyno figures with that setup!

Nitto RB32 Stroker

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
IWOOT IWOOT IWOOT IWOOT IWOOT IWOOT
:drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Holy crap thats responsive, thought the nitto 28 was mental thats gonna be stellar!!!

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
I like this :40oz:

I've already booked my next holiday for this place! Look what else they have :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've seen both these cars in the flesh, the white one is owned by a buddy of mine. Widebody GTS-T with 480bhp. The orange one, El Torro, is a fully built drag spec R32. Completely rebuilt from the shell up. They're also building an 800bhp plus time attack R33 GTR. They have some seriously nice builds there :) Oh and El Torro sounds absolutely amazing, one of the best sounding R32s out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDY3mlCtG5w

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hy there!

i see you already discovered the R32 Nitto drag project!

to give you a little update, at the moment its running at 1.3 bar and only 6000rpm it produced 785 bhp at the cranck, as shown in the video below, we are now changing oil and spark plugs and its time for higher boost levels, 2.0 bar at 98 pump fuell and 2.5 bar at C16 VP racing, and 9000rpm

·
Registered
317 Posts
Holy crap!!!!

That is really responsive, I wonder how they got it so responsive but yet such a big turbo!!!!
Thanks!

the response on this engine is a combination of the right head modifications, together with the valves, camshafts , intake and exhaust manifold.
its the result of years of testing and a load of calculations.

Biggest part of it is mapping... there are a lot of company´s out there that have no idea how to do a decent mapping.
They can make big power figures but thats it, we realy put much time in making each mapping as responsive, and agressive as possible. its not all about the top power figures, its how quick you get there :)
And as you can see on the video, this 1400bhp capable engine, starts with just turning the key, (without hitting the trottle), just like a stock engine.
its almost scary how responsive this is, its almost like a motorcycle engine when hitting the trottle , and how agressive the engine is with only 1.3 bar of boost.

lot more stuff on our youtube chanel if your intrested :40oz:

·
Registered
317 Posts
i should have a look what exact size this one is, as its a long time ago we fitted it.

we build the kit to custommer engine specs, garrett internals with custom in/ex housing. its externaly gated so stock manifold shouldnt be easy,and need lot of mods, think its cheaper to take it as a kit :sorry:

and about the el toro project, we are slowly raising the boost, at 1.7 bar and 7000rpm it produced 898bhp @pump 98oct

·
Registered
49 Posts
i should have a look what exact size this one is, as its a long time ago we fitted it.

we build the kit to custommer engine specs, garrett internals with custom in/ex housing. its externaly gated so stock manifold shouldnt be easy,and need lot of mods, think its cheaper to take it as a kit :sorry:

and about the el toro project, we are slowly raising the boost, at 1.7 bar and 7000rpm it produced 898bhp @pump 98oct
Going well there Peter, good to see that :D You are right though about the big power figures, it's much better to get there quickly :) My own car isn't running massive horsepower figures but it's not as responsive as I would have hoped for the power it's producing, missing some power in the mid rev range.....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts