Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,want to try and get as many cars as possible taking part in next years series.There is a link below to the site with a few suggestions.If you want to take part,make a suggestion please do so.It is a very freindly series and good fun.Because of the bracket ET format of racing you don't need a silly quick car to get some success.If you are on other forums please could you put a thread on them.Cheers Eric.

http://prostreetdragseriesuk.freeforums.org/ideas-for-2012-rules-t758.html

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
stickied the thread for you mate :)

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
hoping to get to most of these events this year, goin to try and plan my holiday around it!!

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hoping to get to most of these events this year, goin to try and plan my holiday around it!!
Hi,hope you can make it,it is good fun.Can you apply on the PSDS website for a race number,if you have one from last year you will need to re- register it.Cheers Eric.

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Hi,hope you can make it,it is good fun.Can you apply on the PSDS website for a race number,if you have one from last year you will need to re- register it.Cheers Eric.
Hi Eric,

I have re-registered now!

See u soon hopefully, my car is in the garage now should be ready by March i hope.

·
Seasoned Member
1,920 Posts
looks like i better get re registered looking forward to getting back out there not sure in what car yet though lol

r32 or my r33 i havnt sold much off her so could just put it back together
arrrrrgh which one lol

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
What needs doin? U need an extra pair of hands? I don't mind taking a couple of days off to help out?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts