Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bodyshop Ninja
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just thinking about this, a sort of place to voice your opinions on any product that you've personaly used/had fitted, from air freshner to gearbox. Im about to fit some K-sport coilovers and an exeddy clutch which i would like to voice my opinions on once on the car.

Good idea or shall i get my coat? :D

·
Bodyshop Ninja
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a black leather trench coat filled with fire arms just incase no one likes my idea. Why do you ask? :Uzi:

·
Bodyshop Ninja
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe i should have titled this thread "a place for people to talk about coats" :gay:

·
Registered
771 Posts
sounds like a good idea to me, The only problem I can see is that most people won't have a comparison to similar products. Obviously you can still get the general opinion accross as in good or bad.

I'd like to see it happen.

·
Bodyshop Ninja
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lenny said:
Do you mean a product review section perhaps?
Yea thats what i mean :)

Mark Griffiths said:
sounds like a good idea to me, The only problem I can see is that most people won't have a comparison to similar products. Obviously you can still get the general opinion accross as in good or bad.

I'd like to see it happen.
Yea im going from standard suspension to coilovers so i wont have opinions on any other sort of suspension but i can say how well the coilovers perform in general. But maybe some people will be changing from different products so can compair them against each other.

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Hmm, just thinking about this one it might be good to have a product rating system? 1-5 stars or similar like you get with some online resellers.

I'll see what I can do on that front too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts