Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya peeps,

Just figured i would mention this one, I got me car dyno'd in April and it made a healthy 274bhp (ATF). since then i have added a ProfecB and set it to 10psi High and 7psi low, got it dyno'd again a week and a bit ago and it made 262Bhp @ 10psi and 242Bhp at 7psi???

looks like it was overfueling to the max! now i have put it back to std and it feels faster again, I have no hesitation (coils and 1.1mm gapped plugs im guessing, causing a flat spot)

so has anyone else found this? im now tempting with the idea of selling the ProfecB as it seems to have not given much advantage, although i have an SAFC2 im not sure that i can afford the tune at the moment any way...

so anyone got any thaughts on this? how many others are just running a boost controller with no fueling mods? and was your power up or down?

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you're playing with the boost you'd need to adjust fueling to suit or it won't run right really. I don't think it's too pricey to get a SAFC set up, might be worth looking into?

Alternatively, sell the profec to me as I'm after one! hehe ;)

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, I think me and Bertie Basset are looking at a discount tuning session @ AP motors in plymouth, not sure when we are going to rig that up for, this was more for people running extra boost without the fueling mods... guessing they are loosing power as it is overfueling so much.

if i do make the rash decision to sell i will keep you top of the list ;)

Cheers
Dazzler

1 - 3 of 3 Posts