Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right this is a project ive been at for 3 years now and im finnally nearly finished if ever:rolleyes: Anyway ive been changing my gtt to a gtr without the 4 wheel drive, Who needs it anyway:funny:
Here is a few pics to start should be finished in 8 weeks or so. Have lots of pics so here was the gtt at the start..

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The wheels are concept five 19" and are for sale. Not wide enough now(235)
Thet realy suit the gtt.
Anyway here is a pic of the engine bay all dusty in the body shop, i will post a spec list on all parts shortly. Lost a lot of pics the mecanic was taken but fell out with him towards the end(long story).

Back to her former glory soon.

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is a list of the parts fitted to the engine so far, it still needs a lot of work to bring it to the standered ive seen on this site.

apexi power fc
Sard fuel presure reg
Apexi boost control solenoid
Power enterprize 700cc inj
tomi head gasket set
Turbos Garrett gt25/30
HKS turbo elbos
HKS air filters
Ported and polished manifolds and t elbos.
ported down pipes.
Blits nur spec exhaust.

Let me know wat ye think and any advise!

Drivetrain.
HKS tripleplate clutch
No diff yet(nismo 1.5 lsd)

Brakes standered

Think ill go for k.sport

Here is some pics of some carbon i fitting to the body
Nismo z tune bonnet
Nismo z tune wings
bonnet.jpg

FendersCarbon1.jpg
Will post pics of the wings fitted..

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The engine bay is painted already, its very dusty and needs a polish!
Not gon for a dramatic colour. Here is pics of lights painted:cool:

In the sun!

Wat ye think?

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2 or 3 weeks i still have to get new wheels and rear spoiler so it will be month or 2 before she finished. Then to finish engine bay, few bits to get there to.

·
Registered
251 Posts
How much did those wings run you? I am looking for a set of wings for mine. I have a bit of parts collected for my conversion. I've got the Nismo fornt bumper, stock GTR rear bumper, GTR side skirts and the Nismo side and rear spats, GTR rear spoiler, GTR interior, GTR MFD, GTR instrument Panel, GTR mats, GTR rear metal fenders and GTR tailight covers. Just need to get the front wings and the bonnet. I may use my metal bonnet and get it modded to fit and also add a URAS vent setup to it. My colour is still undecided but your Midnight Purple is looking really sweet. I am thinking WV2 Gunmetal/Pewter from the S15 or maybe just keep it white. If a change of colour I am dropping the engine to get a good spray and do some mods to the Neo engine same time. I already have plans for the ITB setup off the RB26DETT and also to swap covers and run an HKS low mount mani with 40mm external and a GT3076R. That should keep me busy. Keep me updated on the car it is looking sweet. Still trying to get my hands on a front and rear diffuser setup to finish it off.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
The carbon front fenders have you bought them for R34 GTR or were they GTR look specifically made to fit GTT?

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The wings lads are nismo z tune gtr and fit the gtt no probs, Also the gtt lights need bit of ajustment to line up with the gtr bumper, i baught gtr ones but they are the very same.
The colour on me car is a gunmetal grey with a blue tint to it.
I will put more pics up shortly .

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
The wings lads are nismo z tune gtr and fit the gtt no probs, Also the gtt lights need bit of ajustment to line up with the gtr bumper, i baught gtr ones but they are the very same.
The colour on me car is a gunmetal grey with a blue tint to it.
I will put more pics up shortly .
Thanks for the info mate!

So the genuine Nismo Z-Tune GTR fenders fitted the GTT with no probs at all? And there were no modifications required? Did even the mounting points and everything line up directly?

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well i have change the whole front end to a gtr. If i wasent changing everything there mite be probs with lineing up. But it works pritty well.
Are you thinking of getting the nismo wings?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts