Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Always sideways
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the nice lady in the BMW X5 parked into the front of the car, I took the opportunity to change a few bits and pieces. I'll get the finished pictures up when I get the car back but here's a few I took yesterday while she's in the bodyshop. The wings are from Ziax and the front bumper is being customised, no pictures of it unfortunately but it'll have N1 vents and the centre bar removed. It should look great. :)

Original wing

New wing

It's a monster!

·
Always sideways
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've finally got her back, and she's gone away again! The bodyshop mannies have done an amazing job - well I think it's amazing, but then I'm biased as it's my baby :)

The pictures aren't great - I took them in a hurry because a) it started raining and b) I was dropping the car off in Abroath at the tuners.

Front bumper

Front bumper

Wing

Wing

Should look really good with the Japspeed Front Mount. Can't wait for the finished result :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
No mate, it is the standard front bumper! It's had the centre bar cut out, the 'mesh' pulled from the bottom vents and N1 vents moulded in where the indicator clusters were placed.

It should look even better with the FMIC in place. :)
bloody hell that looks good, i thought it was aftermarket too:confused:

·
Always sideways
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You know what, I like the standard grille. Everybody seems to change it out for the GTR-style, which does look great, but I'd like something a bit different. Until that comes along, I'll stick with the standard one.

:cheers: for all the comments :)

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
Interesting, what are your plans for the hideous number plate we all have to lamp onto the front of our cars? I had made a couple of brackets which bolted onto bottom of Fmic and the number plate would screw onto this, I mighttake a good look at yours in Arbroath as i was unsure if taking the centre bar out of the standard bumper would weaken it too much or not, obviously it looks fine on yours. Hopefully be through today to see Calum

·
Always sideways
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've had a new front number plate made up, it's the same size font but because there are only 5 characters (private plate) I've had it printed on a regular sized front plate and cut it slightly so it's shorter. I'll then have it mounted on the front bumper above the FMIC so the airflow won't be restricted.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts