Skyline Owners Forum banner

521 - 540 of 542 Posts

·
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #522
so today i thought i'd do a few more bits to violet getting her ready for Japfest next weekend. So decided the wiper arms needed a fresh coat of satin black due to them being marked and scuffed.

colour coding a few more bits in the engine bay

so i machine polished the car to bring her back up nice and shiny and fitted all the parts i painted, the engine bay is looking good again slowly getting there.

so pretty much nearly ready for the long trip south but looking forward to it and meeting some new people.

Davie

·
Registered
242 Posts
no problem mate just let me know when you wanna pop over and i will make sure i have the DA to hand, im down at Japfest next weekend but usually kicking about most weekends, cant do it on a really hot day though but as long as its dry.
Sounds good ! I work away and I ain't home until the end of the month ! Be around then hopefully :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
no worries mate, i seen you at bilston not that long ago but i didnt wave or flash as i was in the van and you wouldnt of knew who the feck i was....lol
Haha,I'm sure I'd have waved anyways :) I've just recently got the skyline back on the road after doing the inlet! Sold my daily now she's running again so you'll hopefully see a bit more of it when I'm back !

·
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #531 (Edited)
Well just a heads up for anyone interested, I will be putting Violet up For Sale at the end of the month, time to move onto my next project and there is no room to keep Violet but selling her will allow me to get more funds towards my next project build which is something I have always wanted to do.

I will be putting an Ad up later on in the month with full spec and details with price but anyone thats followed this thread will know how much time, money, love and effort has went into building her.

Davie

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Amazing car mate, still can't believe you're selling her after all the hard work that's gone into it :(

·
782 Posts
Epic mate. Last time we spoke we both said a different colour would be better cos you've done purple but that looks the business

·
Registered
670 Posts
:-( im actually proper gutted lol. Will your next project be on here or facebook? Id love see it progress like I watched violet

521 - 540 of 542 Posts