Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
New Zealand Area Rep
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone im going to start a meet and see how it goes for the first time in so long. Now to help me plan i need to know a few things.

1. What day is most convenient for you guys from Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

2. Daytime or night time.

3. Cruise, or just a meet up and maybe a bbq, day at the beach etc.

Also how shall we get the word out, txt can spread like wildfire and maybe forum posts on other sites, word of mouth, flyers etc?

Give me your suggestions and any other input, hoping to have meet around early Feb.

Cheers

EDIT:

Ok guys ive also had an idea, what if we have a set day for a meet, and all around the country, skylineowners memebers meet up in places close to them, spread the word of the club, take pics etc.
To do this i will need a member from each area to work with me to organise this. How does that sound?

·
New Zealand Area Rep
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If only we had meets like that, we usually meet at a pub, yours sound spot on, hope it goes well for you. We always enjoy our meets where ever they are.

Thanks mate, hope it goes well IF it even happens, great response i got so far regarding it (none) :death:

·
New Zealand Area Rep
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome as guys good to have some feedback finally! When i get more that are keen ill start working with it. Keep it up guys, spread the word about this site to your mates too please!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.